Cooking Class: shared
Highlights of the Hands on Italian Cooking Class:
- Learn how to select the best and freshest ingredients
- Prepare delicious Italian dishes that will impress your friends back home
- Learn Italian traditions
- Sit down to eat your creations together with paired wine
Enjoy a fun and informative, hands-on cooking class at a beautiful new school in the center of Florence.
This is the place where the sharing of ideas and the love for great food take center stage.
The art of cooking that speaks to us of tradition and life as well as the positive energy that surrounds a group of people with a common interest.
Hands On Italian Cooking Program
Your class will begin with the learning how to select the freshest and best products and how to spot a fake!
Italian cooking uses a very large variety of fruits, vegetables, meat and seafood.
You will learn how to prepare an appetizer, a first course pasta or rice dish, a main course and a yummy dessert to finish.
We will concentrate on pasta, meat, fish, or pizza depending on the day of the week.
All over the country, Italian cooking is filled with delicious, simple and complex dishes to prepare.
Every region has its own typical dishes.
The chef will tell you how to use sustainable ingredients for your own good as well as the environment’s.
SAMPLE MENU | RUSTIC TUSCAN | CLASSIC TUSCAN COOKING CLASS
Deep-fried zucchini flowers
Pear Salad with Pecorino and Walnuts
Pan-fried White Cabbage
WHAT'S INCLUDED | RUSTIC TUSCAN | CLASSIC TUSCAN COOKING CLASS
- Hands-on Rustic Tuscan cooking class with a professional chef
- Preparation of a full 4-course menu, including appetizer, first and second course, and dessert
- Delicious seated meal of prepared dishes paired with local wines and water
- Tasting of local wines and food products
- Main topics and recipes of the dishes prepared During The class
- 22% VAT included
- Class duration: 3 hours plus time for lunch - Approximately 4 hours total
Monday a celebrity chef from a well known Tuscan restaurant will prepare a full menu feast with the guests.
Tuesday you will mix and knead to make lots of delicious pasta and sauces.
Wednesday you will prepare a full meal with the highlight being classic Italian meat dishes.
Thursday is pizza day! A master Pizzaiolo will teach you the art of pizza perfection.
Friday is fish and seafood day.
Saturday is dedicated to all that is green. You will learn the healthy options of Italian vegetarian dishes.
MaMa's Virtual Tour